Friday, October 27, 2017

I kissed the girl


                First reaction: Who the fuck cares?  You’re 19 fucking years old, when you lose your virginity do this.  But I’ve wanted to for a couple of weeks now.  Because of her “friend” she made it difficult.  sometimes you have to make a move, but I couldn’t do that.  I needed a loophole.  And I found it.  Gia had to get ready for her semi-formal tonight (12/5/03).  I went with her to Bloomngdale’s to get her makeup done.  She looked good.  She looked stunning.  I hadn’t seen Gia’s face look so good in recent memory.  Naturally, since I kind of like Gia anyway, I was extremely turned on.  We then went to her house and her mom drank martinis with us.  I had two, because Gia left to get ready and I continued socializing with Mrs. Saidenberg.  Gia was ready and the dress that I expressed my hatred for merely three days ago, all of a sudden looked really good.  Her silver pendent necklace draped down between her breasts of her black dress and she wore dazzling purple chandelier earrings, coupled with her black bracelet along with her usual silver ones on each wrist.  With her recent makeover, Gia was almost hard to resist.  I was very touchy with her wrapping my arms around her and giving her advice on lotion she should use (based on smell).  I danced to no music with her, which to anyone who knows me, knows it’s a rarity for me to dance.  I couldn’t help it.  I had to touch her.  I had a wish in my mind that I wanted to kiss her right before going to Florence. This way if she was turned off, I was away in Florence, thus too far to care. 

                Before I begin I’ll briefly mention the time over the summer when my knowledge of how to say “how are you” in seven languages had yielded me a lap dance and a $50 I never received.  Lap dance was enough though.  It appears my small talents that seem to have no use, paid off in bets.  This would just be another example.

                Due to the blizzard in New York, Gia didn’t want to wear her high heels while walking to the dance through the snow.  She wore boots and contemplated which bag she should take.  A small black bag she thought would suffice and put her high heels inside.  Gia, being the logical girl that she is, realized that when she would switch shoes she would not be able to fit her boots in such a small bag.  I told her I could do it.  She protested but I know my talents as a packer.  I looked at the bag and the boots and knew it would be a tight squeeze but I’m always up for a challenge when it comes to packing.  Gia has self-proclaimed herself to not be good at spatial perception.  Innately, guys should be better at this.  This I do not associate with my confidence but it is a possibility.  For looking at the same bag Gia did, I reasoned I could do it.  Then those words came “How much you wanna bet?”

                I contemplated for a moment looking at how stunning Gia looked.  I smiled and said, “Let’s make this interesting, no money”

                “Fine, what then”

                “A kiss”

                “What kind of kiss”

                “French kiss”

                “No”

                “Alright, I’ll just suffice with proving you wrong” I said as I took the boots and the bag.  Gia looked at me and said, “Well what do I get if I win?”

                “AH, that’s your choice”

                Gia contemplated it for a little and said, “If I win, you have to take me out in Florence”

                I already won this bet, only Gia has to take me out in New York, She has yet to do this, so I said, “Yea, like the bet I already won like this, sure”

                Gia smiled but I agreed to the bet, I then placed one boot inside, it was a semi-tight squeeze but I could see a little of Gia’s hope diminish, but as I placed the second boot in and bent it so it would fit, her confidence rose.  She did mutter, “hmm maybe you will be able to do this, but you have to zip it”

                “Oh I have to zip it now, fine” I said this more out of seeing my challenge ahead of me.  Obviously the only fair way to do this bet was to have to zip the bag.

                I looked at each end of the bag and said, “Oh, they’re making it hard on me, there’s only one zipper, so I can’t try zipping it from each side”

                Gia smiled and I fumbled with the zipper and got it zipped slightly and Gia said, “Oh now you’re going to break the bag”

                “I won’t break the bag”

                I kept zipping but the bottom of one boot impeded my progress.  I zipped trying to tuck it in but as I would almost get over and then switch both my hands to tucking it would unzip it.  After struggling for a little Gia said, “Do you need a time limit?”

                I smiled and said, “Ok, so now I have a time limit, what is it”

                “A minute and a half”

                I fumbled for what may have been 15 seconds.  I contemplated taking out the boot and trying to place it in but I didn’t want to waste time.  I knew I was close.  I knew it could be done.  I realized letting go of the zipper was a mistake.  I gripped it in three fingers and used the other two fingers and a hand to tuck the shoes in.  I refused to allow it to continue to push my zipper back.  Finally, I crossed over the hump and the zipper sped to the other end.  I waved the bag back and forth smiling.  Gia looked in shock but contempt.  I closed the door as she got up and paced seeing my victory.  I looked at her and she said, “I can’t kiss you” as she turned her back to me.  I wrapped my arms around her and said, “You have to, you made a bet” as I kissed her left shoulder”

                She turned toward me and gave me a shocked look.  She said, “Alright, but no tongue”

                “That’s not a French kiss”

                “I know but it’s weird”

                “Come on we’re friends”

                “Exactly”

                “You don’t think our friendship can endure?”

                “Yea, but…”

                “You don’t have a boyfriend”

                “Yes I do”

                “No you don’t”

                “It’s just weird”

                “You don’t think our friendship can endure?  We’ve kissed before”

                “Yea but we weren’t friends then”

                “Yes we were, we hung out”

                “When”

                “We went Christmas shopping together at Barnes and Nobles”

                “We went Christmas shipping at Barnes and Nobles? No we didn’t”

                “Yes we did”

                She looked at me knowing she had to kiss me.  In front of her computer she lifted her head up, I lifted mine down, our lips touched and we kissed each other.  I didn’t move quick enough so there was no tongue contact, but she did allow it.  I tried to continue realizing my mistake but she said, “Ok that’s enough”

                I knew that the bet was for a kiss. I got the kiss and I accepted it.  I said, “Hmm you’re lip gloss tastes funny”

                “What does it taste like, Berries”

                “No, not Berries but….”

                We got ready to leave and walked outside since her parents were driving me to my dorm and her to the dance.  At the elevator (when it was just the two of us) she asked, “What does it taste like”

                “Not berry but (I finally got the taste) chap stick”

                That’s seriously what it tasted like.  I acted normally around Gia until I got to my dorm and then it hit me.  I couldn’t stop smiling and yelling at myself to shut up.  Why am I so happy?  I’ve wanted to do it for so long I just chickened out.  The circumstances aren’t ideal, but idealistic things don’t happen.  I kissed her.  That’s all that matters.  I loved the kiss.  I hope it doesn’t ruin our friendship, I don’t think it will but we shall see.  Originally I was surprised the kiss meant nothing to me.  I haven’t told anyone about the kiss so nobody influenced my decision.  The kiss didn’t hit me at first, but it has now.  I love it.  Blake may fuck her tonight, but I got the first kiss after she dressed up.  Nobody can take that from me.  It’s time to accept the consequences; I think she’ll tell Blake.  Will Blake try to kick my ass….I only wish.  He won’t do a damn thing.  Bottom line is, I loved that kiss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment