Friday, April 20, 2018

Bad Kid


            Molly was a teacher in Long Island, New York.  She had been a teacher for a number of years but this was the first year that she wouldn’t be teaching young children.  She was being informed that this year she would teach history to seventh and ninth graders, which she didn’t really enjoy.  When she walked into her ninth grade class one day, she noticed that some of the kids she had taught when they were little kids when she taught earlier years.  At 26, she was still young but that didn’t take away from the experience she had since she started teaching at a young age.  Even though she didn’t want to teach older children, she wasn’t going to complain.  She would just get through this year and see what happened the following years. 

            While Molly was grading papers one day, she came across a student who completely bombed a paper.  Nothing in the incoherent, ungrammatical, rambling resembled anything that could be considered a rational thought.  She had to give it an “F”.  This was inevitable because in all classes there are children that just can’t keep up.  This one, however, she knew because she had taught him previously.  He had really good parents and lived in a good neighborhood.  There were no environmental factors she could notice that made her believe shaped him to be the unmotivated, unruly kid that he was.  To Molly, this simply wasn’t possible.  She believed that all kids were innocent and the bad apples were not to blame, but their parents were.  Even with this preconceived notion, she couldn’t find anything wrong with his parents.  She went to school and handed back the homework and papers.  The failing student, Osama, got back his paper and immediately complained but Molly stood firm as it was obvious that he did not even bother to read the material.  After a short exchange, Osama smiled and walked away seemingly defeated. 

 

            Larry Couchmanos was visiting his cousin in Long Island.  He had forgotten his GPS at home and was a little worried because he has no sense of direction.  His cousin gave him detailed directions on how to get back to his home in Brooklyn and he set out pessimistic that he would be able to follow them.  Although he had little faith that it would go without a hitch, he wasn’t too worried as he liked the sense of adventure.  Predictably he got lost and he ended up driving on side streets trying to get to a main road.  As he turned down a corner he thought he saw silhouettes of some people.  Although he was a little cautious, he didn’t think he’d find many people out here so he had to ask them for directions.  He always carried two knives on him so he held one in his hand just in case these people weren’t friendly. 

 

Molly had clubs she was in charge of after school.  By chaperoning them, she made extra income so she willingly did it as she didn’t have much to do that day and she could always use the extra cash.  The event ended and by the time she cleaned up and left, it was dark out.  Her school was separated from the main roads since they didn’t want little kids to be running into the street when cars were coming.  As she walked to her car, she took out her keys and unlocked her door.  Her car was the only one in the parking lot as everyone else had left.  When she got to her car, she felt something wrap around he neck.  She squirmed until she felt the unmistakable feel of cold steel against her neck. She froze in fear, as she felt an arm wrap around her waist and pull her toward a body a little taller than her.  She felt the warm breath of another person on her ear and heard an all too familiar voice say, “Now, you have two options, either you do exactly what I say and this knife doesn’t cut that cute smooth skin of yours or….you fight, and I tear every piece of clothing from your body and most likely do some cutting with my knife here.”

            Molly tried to conceal the fear from her voice and responded, “Please, you don’t have to do this.”

            “No shit, I want to do this.”

            “We’re at a school, there’s people inside, someone will see you, as of right now, I don’t know who you are, you can leave here and nothing will happen to you.”

            Molly felt the arm lower and the knife press against her neck as he unzipped her jeans.  She continued, “Please don’t.”

            “Fuck you bitch.  Are you going to give me what I want, or am I going to have to force you to?”

            “Please stop.”

            The guy brought his arm up along Molly’s stomach to her breasts over her shirt and groped her front he then brought his arm down her side and grabbed her ass as he thrusted himself toward her.  He then said, “Wise choice, now don’t fucking say another word, just bend your ass over.”

            The guy reached around and unbuttoned Molly’s jeans and leaned his upper body against hers guiding her to bend over.  He used the non-knife wielding hand to nudge her side motioning her to the front of the car.  He bent her over the hood of her car and pulled down on her jeans with one arm as he kept the other firmly around her neck with the knife pressed against the side of her neck.  He fumbled with the panties but got them down enough so that he could have his choice of where to penetrate her.  The guy undid his own pants and pulled his penis out using both hands.  Molly had already frozen up and even though the knife was not on her neck, she still didn’t dare fight him.  All she could hope for now was that it would be over soon.  The knife came back against her neck and she held her breath.  She closed her eyes and waited helplessly for him to complete what he had set out to do. It seemed like it was taking forever as seconds ticked on like minutes.  She heard gurgling noises and wetness on the back of her neck and thought it was just a 14-year-old drooling with excitement about fucking his teacher.

 

            As Larry approached the people, he realized that they looked busy.  There was a certain voyeurism to it, he didn’t make a noise because he didn’t want to disturb them from having sex but he wanted to get close enough so that he was sure that’s what was going on.  If it was, he’d just leave but if not, he’d ask for directions.  As he stalked closer, he saw the knife wrap around.  What happened next was pure instinctual, he hurried behind the guy and used his own knife to slit the knife-wielding man’s throat.  The guy dropped the knife and Larry shoved him to the side and he collapsed clutching his throat.  Larry put his knife back on his waist and rubbed Molly’s bicep saying, “You’re okay” Repeatedly.

 

            If Molly was paying attention she would have realized that the voice she now heard was different.  The guy was rubbing her arm but she couldn’t feel him penetrate.  Suddenly she felt his hands on both her biceps easing her up and thought that maybe he was having second thoughts after all.  Then she saw a guy on the ground rolling and coughing as blood oozed out of his neck soaking his hand.  She instinctively turned around and saw a face she recognized but did not match the voice she heard earlier.  Suddenly, it was setting in.  Although she didn’t know the person she was looking at very well, she recognized him as a friend of a friend that she had played poker with on a number of occasions.  The guy backed up and Molly realized that she wasn’t the only one surprised that they knew each other.  Larry recovered quicker and put out his hands and said, “I’m not going to hurt you.”

            Molly was still shaken up, she couldn’t help herself now that she realized she was not looking at her would-be rapist, she charged in and wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her head in his chest.  Larry hugged her back and stroked her back as Molly seemed to relax.  Molly was relaxing every moment she was in the hug and for that reason didn’t want to let go.  Larry kept reassuring her that she was okay and then started motioning her to his car.  Molly was in no mood to walk so she pulled up on the back of Larry’s neck and wrapped her legs around him and rested her head on his shoulder.  Larry carried her to his car ignoring the blood stains on her shirt from when he slit the would-be rapist throat and blood sprayed onto Molly.  He got Molly in the passenger seat and got in the driver seat.  He started the car and drove off unsure of his next move.  He looked at Molly and felt confused, he started empathizing with her.  He noticed that her jeans were still undone so he said, “Button up your jeans.”

            Molly shook her head as if she was snapping out of a trance and pulled up her panties and jeans and buttoned and zipped them.  Larry assumed that she didn’t really want to talk about what happened so he wanted to try to be as vague as possible since he wanted to know.  He started, “Molly, how are you?”

            “I’ve been better.”

            “Yea, I can understand that, what do you want me to do?  Do you want me to take you home? A female friend’s house?  Don’t feel bad if you’re a little hesitant around me.  I understand, you probably don’t like guys right about now.”

            Molly glared at Larry and said, “No, I just don’t like high school boys right now.”

            Larry’s eyes widened as the news hit him.  He didn’t even bother to look at the guy whose throat he slit, it was more of an impulse than anything.  He asked the first question he could think of. “Wait, you knew him?”

            “Yea, his name is Osama, I just failed him.”

            “So he wanted revenge.”

            “Yea, fucked up kid.”

            Larry smiled.  He had gotten into debates with Molly and her teacher friends about whether kids could be bad and she seemed to confirm it.  Though, Larry believed she would just blame the parents so didn’t ask.  He just stuck to his original question, “Where do you want me to take you?”

            “I want to go home”

            “Okay, tell me how to get there.”

She turned to Larry, “I know this is weird and forward.  I appreciate your helping me, but being alone freaks me out right now, and…well…I think I feel safer with you.”

            “Not with a female friend?”

            “No, there are more students that I gave a bad grade to.  I’m probably paranoid right now, but still I’m scared.

            “Okay, but if you change your mind, don’t hesitate to tell me”

            “I won’t”

            Molly directed Larry to her house and they both went inside.  Molly immediately went to the bathroom and turned on the shower.  She then called her two mutual friends of Larry and asked them both if they believed Larry could be trusted.  Both said yes.

            Molly took a long shower as Larry lied down on the coach.  He had fallen asleep by the time Molly got out and Molly woke him up.  She said, “Don’t get the wrong idea; I’m not saying that we’re not going to hook up ever, but just tonight, I need you not to.”

            Larry was confused, he was on the coach, and he thought it was clear he didn’t think he was hooking up with her tonight.  Why did he need to be woken up for this?  He said “Okay” then lied back down.

 

Molly shook him and said, “No, you need to sleep in the bed with me.”

            Now Larry understood.  He took off his shoes and let Molly lead him to her bed. Both Larry and Molly lied down on opposite sides of the bed and Larry immediately turned his back to her.  Molly couldn’t explain her urge but she was not going to compromise what she wanted.  It crossed her mind she was teasing Larry or exploiting his feeling bad about what happened to her.  She started tapping on Larry’s arm and Larry turned toward her.  Molly grabbed Larry’s arm and rolled away bringing Larry’s arm around her body and onto her stomach.  Larry followed the lead and pulled Molly into him and slipped his other arm under her neck and used it as an extension of the pillow.  The second he did, he felt Molly’s entire body relax in his arms.  It was the manliest feeling he’s ever had.  They both fell asleep rather quickly.

            Molly woke up before Larry.  She maneuvered her way out of Larry’s arms and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.  As she exited the bed, she was glad to see Larry was still sleeping.  When he awoke, he came into the kitchen and Molly had food ready for him.  Larry was the first to speak and asked, “So, how are you?”

            “Much better, thanks”

            “Glad to hear it.”

            “How are you doing?”

            Larry was surprised by the question and chuckled, “Me? I’m fine”

            Molly had a serious look on her face that Larry couldn’t really explain.  She said, “Really?  You don’t feel bad about what happened last night?”

            “You mean what I had to do?”

            “Yea”

            “No, because like I said, I had to do it, he was trying to hurt you, guys who hurt girls, especially in that way deserve to die.”

            “Even if they’re 14?”

            “This is where you and are going to differ.  You’re a teacher, you believe that kids are innocent and all that bullshit…I don’t.  Now, I don’t really want to remind you how I found you but let’s just say it wasn’t in the best situation and any guy who puts a girl in that situation loses their innocence to me and I will treat them the same regardless of age.”

            “I guess you’re right, I don’t know I just…not even a little?”

            “Molly, it’s hard for me to answer this question.  I mean it’s only been a night, I don’t want to make you relive it.”

            “I promise I’m fine.”

            Larry tried to mutter something but always got choked up so he said, “Look, if you think I’m a monster and some horrible person because I killed a kid then that’s fine, I’ll go.  Like I said before, if you’re uncomfortable around me, I’ll leave, so I will.” Larry said as he got up to go toward the door.

            At that moment, Larry didn’t know what to think.  He began to believe Molly would go to the cops and that means he would be arrested for murder.  Without Molly backing him up, he wasn’t confident he could get off.  Although he was a psychology major, he had no idea the psyche of a girl who almost gets raped.  Molly walked in front of Larry and said, “I didn’t say I wanted you to leave.”

            “In so many words”

            “No, you misunderstood.  I just want to talk about it.  Don’t be shy, the only reason I’m doing so much better last night is because I feel safe with you.  You have no idea how much you helped me last night.”

            “Well you have a weird way of showing gratitude” he blurted out then immediately regretted it.

            Molly lowered her head and walked over to a couch to sit down.  Larry followed shaking his head, wishing he could take it back.  He sat next to Molly and said, “Look, I’m sorry.”

            “No, you’re right.”

            “No, I shouldn’t have said that.”

            “It’s okay, I mean you save me from being raped and I question your motives.”

            “You didn’t question my motives; you just got shocked because I did something you wouldn’t.  You witnessed a horrendous thing, but I feel I’m justified, the point is how you feel about it.”

            Molly turned to him, “I’m glad you did it, I just know what that means.”

            “It doesn’t make you a bad person, you’re biased because you’re the one he was trying to hurt, and it clouds your judgment that’s all.”

            “You’re hitting on what I actually wanted to ask you.”

            “What’s that?”

            “I don’t expect you to feel bad that you killed him.  What I don’t understand is why did you do it for me?”  Larry took a deep breath and Molly continued, “I mean, you and I aren’t that close, I only see you when I’m playing poker with mutual friends of ours.  We never hang out alone; we don’t even have each other’s numbers.  Why would you risk going to jail for murder for me?”

            Larry just nodded his head; he needed to respond to this.  He was wondering the same thing since it happened and a lot of things went through his head but he was unsure if he wanted to tell Molly.  He started, “I was wondering the same thing…it’s not to say I regret it, the cops will find the body.  They’re going to wonder about it.  I don’t know if you’re going to back me up.  If you don’t, I think I’m going to jail, if you do, I think there’s a chance I’ll get off.  All I’m asking is that you tell the truth.  If we were close, I wouldn’t doubt it, but you’re right I don’t know you, I don’t know what you’re going to do.”

            “If it comes to that, I’ll back you up.”

            “Even if people call me a child murderer?  People will try to convince you I’m a monster and you were already thinking that.

            “That’s false”

            Larry rolled his eyes for he didn’t believe her.  He continued, “The truth is, I didn’t really think.  There really wasn’t time to, I just saw a guy forcing himself on a girl, and I acted.  I didn’t even know it was you or that I even recognized the girl.  It was simply damsel in distress.  If I thought about it…well…never mind.”

            “You wouldn’t have done it.” Molly said as she turned to him.

            Larry was kicking himself for he always had a problem with not having a filter between his brain and his mouth.  He tried to think of a way out of it, but all he said was, “I don’t know…” then continued, “It doesn’t matter though, I did, that’s all that happened.  The facts are, you are completely okay physically, and I directly contributed to that.”

            “Yes you did” as Molly wrapped her arms around Larry and kissed him on the mouth.

            Larry wanted to resist but it was hard.  Molly was a good looking girl and although he felt he may be taking advantage of the situation, he went with it and kissed her.  They began making out and Larry stood up and Molly wrapped her legs and arms around him as he carried her to the bedroom.  Larry lied on top of her and kissed her neck repeatedly, he lowered his body and drove his hands under her shirt and pulled it off over her head.  Molly lunged at him and kissed him again as she removed his shirt as well as Larry undid her bra.  He pushed her upper body back a bit and said, “Molly, you don’t owe me this, you don’t have to do this   if you don’t want to then…”

            Molly interrupted him with another kiss. She wrapped her legs around Larry and rolled him onto his back so she was on top.  She started kissing his neck and down his midsection and continued her way down taking off his pants.  She reached back up and pulled off his boxers.  She slid her body up making sure her entire body rubbed against his penis before getting to his head.  She wrapped her arms under his and motioned upwards.  Larry sat up and Molly shoved her breasts into his face as he caressed them with his mouth.  Molly then stood up and waved her waist in front of his face.  Larry grabbed her pajama pants and pulled them down revealing her thong.  He pulled off the pants then brought his hands up her legs and placed them on her butt pulling her groin toward him.  He caressed her butt and then reached around and pulled down the thong leaving her naked.  He pulled her toward him again and licked her clitoris as he maneuvered his tongue around her vagina.  Molly grabbed the back of his head and pulled toward her as she moaned with pleasure.  After she climaxed she pulled back pinned Larry on his back by placing her right leg on his chest and forced him down.  She lowered herself onto him so his penis entered her and leaned forward gyrating up and down as her breasts dangled across Larry’s face.  Larry placed his hands on her ass and pulled himself deeper into her with every thrust.  He tried to turn her but Molly slapped him across the face and said, “I’m on top.”

            Larry smiled and went along with it.  He felt really excited and Molly sat up and thrusted her pelvis back and forth while sitting up Larry sat up and sucked on Molly’s breasts and then moved his lips up to her neck and mouth.  After a little while, Molly shoved Larry back down and continued riding him.  Not long after, Larry yelled as he climaxed but Molly kept going.  Larry started slapping the bed and saying, “You win” repeatedly.  Molly smiled and stopped.  She rolled off him and lied on his bicep with her arm draped over his chest.  Both were panting and Larry said, “Thank you.”

            Molly smiled, ‘No, Thank you”

            Eventually, Molly and Larry got up and got dressed.  They spent the day together and Larry spent another night there before going back to his place as he had work the next day.  The body was found but the cops couldn’t pin it to anyone.  Canvassing the neighborhood found nothing and Larry’s finger prints were not on file so didn’t match anything.  Molly and Larry went back to status quo of only seeing each other for poker games when their mutual friends arranged it.  They did exchange numbers and met up a couple times but it proved awkward.  Larry told his friend about what happened and she praised him for it.  He never really felt bad.  To Molly, having intercourse with Larry had a little bit to do with his saving her, but mostly, she wanted to dominate a guy.  That’s why she insisted on being on top.  In a weird way, she saw him as vulnerable when he wouldn’t condemn her when she questioned him.  She also found it submissive of him that he didn’t try anything the first night.  It was exactly what she needed as it restored her faith in men.  Although she would never forget what happened, she returned to work and was able to get through the day uneventfully.  It was a little hard when she saw how sad the students were of the loss of their classmate but she wasn’t the only teacher that was unsure how to handle the situation and advise the students.  She just had a different reason why it was hard for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment